NFL : Home teams where the line is +3 to -3 (CAROLINA) after allowing 5.5 or less passing yards per attempt last game against opponent after gaining 5.5 or less passing yards/attempt in last game are 41-15 over the last 10 seasons.
NFL : Home teams vs. the money line (JACKSONVILLE) after being beaten by the spread by more than 21 points in their previous game, in the first half of the season are 42-20 over the last 10 seasons.
NFL : Underdogs of 2 to 6 points vs. the first half line (JACKSONVILLE) in the first month of the season, after closing out last season with 2 or more straight losses, bad team from last season (25% to 40%) playing a team that had a winning record last year are 49-20 since 1997.
NFL : SEATTLE is 6-0 ATS as a home favorite of 3.5 to 7 points over the last 3 seasons.
NFL : PITTSBURGH is 0-6 ATS in September games over the last 2 seasons.
September 21, 2014
1. *FREE* 10PT TEASER: WIN $500 PATS -4 ' SAINTS -PK ' BRONCOS +14.5 (-128) *TIES REDUCE*
2. *FREE* 10PT TEASER: WIN $500 COWBOYS/RAMS OVER 34 ' CINCY +3.5 ' REDSKINS/EAGLES OVER 40.5 (-128) *TIES REDUCE*
3. *FREE*: WIN $300 RAVENS -1 (-105)
4. *MEMBERS VIP PICK*: WIN $500 LIONS VS GB PACKERS (SIGN UP BELOW ' PICKS EMAILED ASAP)
(**ALERT** GAME OF THE DAY BELOW **ALERT**)
5. *MEMBERS VIP PICK* NFL: $1,000 CARDS @ NINERS *1 DAY PICKS PASS AVAIL* PICKS AVAIL HERE
September 21, 2014:
1. *FREE 7PT TEASER* NFL: WIN $800 BENGALS +1/2 :: PACKERS/LIONS OVER 45 (-120)
2. *FREE LOOK* NFL: WIN $500 NO SAINTS -9 (BUY PT)(-130)
GAME OF MONTH **ALERT**
3. *MEMBERS TOP PICK* NFL: WIN $2,000 PANTHERS VS STEELERS *GAME OF MONTH* ((SIGN UP NOW))
(GET SET-UP FOR NEW FOOTBALL YEAR ' NEVER MISS ANY PICK --> HERE)
10-4 RECORD ON CFB L4 SATURDAY'S
2013 NFL RECORD: 79-46-1 +$18,088 *BIG PROFITS YEARLY*
September 21, 2014: 13-6 CFB Record YTD!
1. *NFL FREE PLAY* WIN $500 NO SAINTS -9 *PT BUY* (-130)
2. *FREE* WIN $300 NO SAINTS -6.5 *1ST HALF* (-110)
3. *MEMBERS PREMIUM PICK* WIN $1,000 BRONCOS @ SEAHAWKS *BEST BET*
- 47-32 L79 MLB PICKS :: 124-105-2 +$6,239 MLB YTD!
- 13-6 +$3,740 CFB RECORD :: 47-30-2 +$6,483 RUN *ALL PICKS*
- *BEST BET PLAY OF DAY* "GET IT NOW-CLICK BELOW"
- Gambling - Bettingby Incarcerated Bob on Sep 21, 06:55 AMNFL Picks, Week 3 Edition : IBN Presents Incarcerated Picks - Picks / Analysis NFL Week [...]Gambling - Bettingby Incarcerated Bob on Sep 18, 05:28 AMNFL Picks, Week 3 Edition : IBN Presents Incarcerated Picks - Picks / Analysis NFL Week [...]MLB Power Rankings and Playoff Race Views 1. LA Angels 2. Baltimore Orioles 3. Washington Nationals 4. LA Dodgers 5. [...]Clayton Kershaw is the most dominant player in all of baseball. You could make the [...]Gambling - Bettingby Incarcerated Bob on Sep 15, 06:09 AMNFL Picks, Week 2 Edition : IBN Presents Incarcerated Picks - Picks / Analysis NFL Week [...]Gambling - Bettingby Incarcerated Bob on Sep 14, 06:39 AMNFL Picks, Week 1 Edition : IBN Presents Incarcerated Picks - Picks / Analysis NFL Week [...]Gambling - Bettingby Incarcerated Bob on Sep 11, 06:22 AMNFL Picks, Week 2 Edition : IBN Presents Incarcerated Picks - Picks / Analysis NFL Week [...]Gambling - Bettingby Incarcerated Bob on Sep 08, 09:28 AMNFL Picks, Week 1 Edition : IBN Presents Incarcerated Picks - Picks / Analysis NFL Week [...]Congratulations!! If you’re still reading this, then you have made the playoffs. Hopefully you can [...]Gambling - Bettingby Incarcerated Bob on Sep 07, 06:08 AMNFL Picks, Week 1 Edition : IBN Presents Incarcerated Picks - Picks / Analysis NFL Week [...]Gambling - Bettingby Incarcerated Bob on Sep 04, 05:40 AMNFL Picks, Week 1 Edition : IBN Presents Incarcerated Picks - Picks / Analysis NFL Week [...]Gambling - Bettingby Incarcerated Bob on Sep 02, 12:30 PM2014 NFL Season AFC AFC East New England Patriots: 11-5** NY Jets: 8-8 Miami Dolphins: 8-8 Buffalo Bills: 5-11 AFC North Baltimore Ravens: 9-7** Cincinnati [...]MLB POWER RANKINGS 9/1 1. LA Angels (83-53) Winners of 6 in a row, including a [...]At this point in the season, things are wrapping up and you’re either in the [...]After an abysmal season last year, the Giants organization made some key changes to boost [...]MLB Power Ranking 8/25 1. Washington (75-54) Washington is the hottest team in baseball and playing [...]At this point in the season, you know your team. You know who you’re starting [...]Mock Draft 2.0. 10 team PPR Round 1 1. LeSean McCoy RB1 2. Jamaal Charles RB2 3. Adrian [...]MLB Power Rankings 8/20 1. LA Angels (74-50) This team took over the best spot in [...]Mid August is here and we are in for great baseball in September!! The Wild [...]Updated top 100 list as of 8/14 1. LeSean McCoy- RB1 Philadelphia 2. Jamaal Charles- RB2 Kansas [...]MLB Power Rankings 8/11/14 1. Oakland (72-45) Oakland has the best run differential in MLB and [...]The season is slowing down as the pennant races are heating up. You may be [...]Round 1 1. Jamaal Charles RB1 2. LeSean McCoy RB2 3. Matt Forte RB3 4. Adrian Peterson RB4 5. Calvin [...]
- Incarcerated Bob
- Pregame Steam
- JLBs Sports Info
IBN SW Featured Capper
The man that has caused the betting industry to pay attention, IBN capper Incarcerated Bob made the books kneel down again during the NFL playoffs & Super Bowl.
IBN SW Featured Capper
JLBs Sports Info
IBN SW Featured Capper
Steam plays directly from the FAMED Heavy Hitters crew in Vegas. Pregame Steam releases the updated Major Money Steamed plays from Vegas & Offshore books --Last night, IBN cappers went9-3-0with a profit of$4,090Privacy : 100% - No Spam Ever ! Securty : Yes - SSL Encrypted Satisfaction : Guaranteed - IBNSportsWrap.com does not accept or place bets, and is NOT a gambling site. - U.S. Citizens Please Note: The information contained at this website is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of federal, state, provincial or local laws is strictly prohibited.Copyright © 2014 IBNSportswrap. All rights reserved.Colin KaepernickThere's a beautiful thing about the NFL that most of you have already seen : On any given Sunday, there's always someone on the field or on the sidelines who finds a way to show his true donkeyfy-ing nature. Last week, it was Chargers HC McCoy and his poor game plan against the Broncos.
This week was even bigger. 4 teams were still standing. The Broncos whooped the Patriots in a game that wasn't as close as the score indicates in the AFC championship. But the main event was something you didn't want to miss. Seahawks and Niners, one of the best (if not the best) rivalries in today's NFL. Hard hits, trash talking and a game that went down to the wire but, sadly for Niners fans, San Fran' ultimately lost. And our Donkey, 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick was the biggest factor.
Jimmy Johnson said it best, Colin Kaepernick kept the Niners in the game with his feet and killed them with his arm. Two late INTs and a Fumble in the fourth quarter. A game to forget for the former Nevada product who played the 1st 3 quarters like he was the second coming of Steve Young. A game that should lead to a lot of questions in the Niners front office and, of course, a game that prevented them from making back to back Superbowl appearances. But let us ask the question that needs to be asked : How could Kaepernick choke that badly? Getting strip sacked by a defense you were running all over in the first half (Ok that can happen to any QB) The absolutely awful throw right to Kam Chancellor (That mistake can't happen!) And the game ending interception, on another bad throw vs the opponents best player? How? I mean ... No one should expect our Donkey to be Joe Montana but some things should have been avoided. SF was leading 17-13 at the start of the 4th quarter and until that final turnover, they were still very much poised to get a huge road win. Why force a throw on a 1st and 10 with still 30 seconds left? So many questions to ask, but only one conclusion : Colin Kaepernick choked. Badly.
And the Niners will watch the Superbowl on TV. But rejoice Colin, this gives you more time to model for magazines and add to your sneaker collection... but we'll just see you as our Donkey of the Day!